Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Sunday, July 06, 2003

Dang...gotta go back to school tomorrow already. I didn't feel as if I wisely wasted my time this weekend. I didn't do nothing....
I finished my program, it's ready for presentation tomorrow. I didn't even finish reading papers. Can't find one that isn't too hard, which is difficult, but if I'm gonna be doing this for a major part of my life, I'll need to try and understand this stuff. After changing numerous times, my current paper of choice is : "Estimating the occurrence of false positives and false negatives in microarray studies by approximating and partitioning the empirical distribution of p-values" sounds interesting eh??? Well, hopefully if I ultimately decide to use it, nobody will sleep through my presentation or not care....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home