Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, January 26, 2004

Stupid iTunes policy.....

they don't replace gift certificates if email never gets there or recipient never sees it or accidentally deletes it or it goes into junk mail folder......

sent them back email:


Thank you for the prompt reply, I did not see the faq's before sending email.

However this is still an unfair policy. Unlike real gift cards that I can give to friends personally, email that never reach the right destination is beyond my control. There is always a chance that they never get the email. How hard is it to check your database to find out that people never used or claimed the gift certificate and then resend another email??? Since this has obviously been a wrong choice of mine to choose iTunes for a Christmas present that my friend never got, I will never think of sending iTunes gift certificates again, nor will any of my friends. Enjoy my "donation" from a poor college student to the Apple corporation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home