Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, February 20, 2004

My mood changes so fast!

Today was expected to be a bad day... I hadn't really studied well for a midterm for today and I was expecting to do my Math 167 hw in the SEAS lab all afternoon (as usual). Plus it's raining!

However...it's still raining, but I'm indoors in my pseudo home (SEAS lab) and the midterm was not so bad, though I know I could have studied more (super senioritis kicking in badly) and I just got an email from Math 167 prof saying that hw not due til next Wed!! Can it get any better?? Yes it does!

This morning, instead of doing last minute studying I answered a question for AllExperts that was on the binomial distribution!! Even though I'm listed for basic algebra, trig, calculus etc.. this girl asked me about probability anyways. Yes!! So I emailed her back right away, and I just got a thank you email!! So happy now... you know why? Because even though I've voluntarily answered hundreds and hundreds of math questions over the past year and a half, I RARELY get thank yous back. It's not so hard to send back a thank you email, the website even has a button for you to click for an automated thank you email, but NO ONE ever bothers. So sad that little kids and grown adults haven't learned basic courtesy, I'm not getting paid for this and I really like doing it, but a simple thank you really makes my day! Yup...oh wells. So since this girl said thanks, I gave her my email address so she can ask me more stuff even though my daily limit on the website is 2 questions. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home