Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, August 20, 2004

Another stage in my life has passed, and another one is about to begin. I worked very hard this last week of the SoCalBSI internship to finish everything. Wednesday was my last day at Paracel and I ended up being the only person there at night as I tried to get things working properly before I left for good. Thursday was my final presentation, which went well, I should think. Too bad Marc wasn't there to see that I could give a proper presentation and that I only messed up that other time because I was too nervous and try to overprepare (which never does me any good). So yeah, I was very happy when I finished talking. We went to Buca di Beppo last night, just like we did a year ago. Anyhoo, that was sorta fun though I ended up paying 25 bucks because I was sitting with the professors while most other interns paid only 14 bucks at their own table. We walked around Pasadena a bit chasing after ice cream stores, but finally ended up driving back down to Monterey Park (was it? I suck at directions) to eat ice cream at Rite Aid. All of us loitered outside the store as we finished our ice cream.

Today was fun, though kinda sad towards the end, because you have to say goodbye to everyone. Awww...I'm gonna miss Lien. I'll just bug her from now on on AIM. =) She will do my stats homework for me, yep yep. Anyways, I took tons of pics again. I really need a new camera, really. I need a camera with higher megapixels, faster time in between shots, less dependence on flash, better memory cards and mucho smaller so I can stick it in my pocket to do frequent candids of people. =)

Back to packing! On the road by 10am hopefully...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home