Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I watched Beauty and the Geek for the first time. The women and men are at such extremes! I know I'm more on the geek side, but I and I'm sure the majority of people know the answers to those questions. Anyways, I'm just bored, so I decided to watch. Is this going to rot my brain? Probably, but whatevers. So, what should I do? Spend more time on appearance and keep mind sharp at the same time? Is that something that should be strived for? Adequate foundation of mental, physical and social fitness? I really don't know where I stand in terms of all of these things. Many times I think I'm just okay in intelligence, and there are times when I find out that many people don't think like I do; and other times I think I look okay when I really dress and walk like a dork!
Who would actually think about doing a show like that? I guess it's a learning experience for all of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home