Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, July 18, 2005



Fage Yogurt
http://www.fage.gr/

I just walked to Berkeley Bowl and got :

Strained Greek yogurt with honey


and

Strained Greek yogurt, 2% fat


and


Greek yogurt made with sheep and goat's milk


I tried the first one with honey, and it's yummy!! So much better than the yogurt I'm used to, i.e. Yoplait, Dannon, crappy supermarket brands... I remember when Roya used to put homemade yogurt on everything! Dinner, meat, veggies... Now I know it's good enough to eat with anything. The texture is so much nicer than the other kinds of yogurt; it's thicker, less sour, and creamier, AND WAY MORE EXPENSIVE! So I don't think I'll be eating too much of this anytime soon. I'm sure it's way cheap in Greece but when they gotta import this stuff, the price shoots way up.

~ If you trust me and would like to try it yourself, they sell it at Trader Joe's. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home