Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

May 30, 2003

Launch sucks ass

Dear LAUNCH,

Just in case you're wondering how I'm enjoying My Yahoo! Music Experience, well, I'm not. All I want to do is watch a video interview on your site, but I can't because it keeps saying "We're sorry, but you must use Netscape 4.7x to use this application on a Macintosh." and pointing me to a page of archived software.

If you seriously think I'm going to take the time to switch my OS to Classic, install an outdated piece of shit and then restart my computer just to view your content -- especially when I already have four perfectly functional browsers in OS X -- then, and I say this with love, you really need to pull your head out of your ass.

Hugs and kisses,
Lia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home