Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Has life come to this?


This winter "break" has left me disappointed with myself. My already fragile work ethic is now struggling to fight with my apathy towards research. I spend hours doing nothing productive beyond hitting the random article link on wikipedia a gazillion times a day and learning obscure things that even Jeopardy won't hit up. (Oh crap, I'm listening to internet radio and Kelly Clarkson - Since You've Been Gone was just named the top song of the 2005 Countdown... now I have to deal with images of you-know-who lipsynching and dancing to it) Anyhoo, wo is me. Where is my completely sterile-white airy room with bright glaring lights and huge desk in the center with computer, printer, copy machine, smoothie bar, and ultra comfy ergonomic chair? Ah, and don't forget some plants. If I only had that, then I could get work done.

Yes, I do have a whole s***load of excuses like that brimming out of me like ubiquitous fortune cookie sayings.

Now enough of this crap, I'm a gonna get back to Glamour and Vogue and become enlightened on the do's and don'ts of pant hem lengths, ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger abe, GMI fund manager said...

IB hoagies is the cure.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home