Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Roommates

I have a new roommate that I haven't met yet.
My other roommate says she is a double amputee of her legs, and I think I caught a glimpse of a black girl in a wheelchair the other day.
My other roommate thinks her name is Crystal.

My situation with my roommates this year is entirely different from last year.
I am very close with Kristen and Jasmine, in fact I spent 4 hours at dinner with them tonight.
My current roommates...not so great, let's see:

Maureen
She's from Kentucky, very nice gal, crazy about biking. She stores 2 bikes and all her maintenance gear in our apt and one more bike in the bike garage outside. I hardly ever see her, but usually in the mornings, like this morning when she told me she got engaged. Yay for her.

Yueni
Ever since Allan and I hooked her up with his roommate, she only comes in to use the bathroom. So I rarely see her, but I always see her blowdryer and TONS of makeup and lotions, etc on our bathroom sink. I continually have to relocate her belongings back to her half of the sink. She be having way too much fun and a whole lotta sex with her new bf.

???
And lastly, the roommate I have yet to meet if ever I see her in the apt. I just feel bad for her that she is living in a place that isn't handicap-accessible. It's impossible for her to get her wheelchair in the kitchen; I have no idea how she is even going to the bathroom at all, and the room is ultra dinky for someone in her condition. Ooh boy... I'll let you know if I ever meet her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home