Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, March 20, 2006

Living life vicariously

There's a handsome man and a beautiful woman outside in the rain talking and crying. The moment seems so emotional. It is as if Irma and I are watching a TV show without sound. We don't understand what's going on but we know something important is happening in both of their lives. We can only imagine that they are breaking up and yet we can't see seem to stop looking and thinking about them. So sad and yet so beautiful...


Life goes on.

Right now my headphones are saying, "I believe love is the answer. I believe love will find a way." (Blessid Union of Souls - I Believe)


1 Comments:

Blogger ln said...

they were both crying? maybe someone died or is gonna die ^^

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home