Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, April 20, 2006

potential girlfriend

Unexpected call from Nicolas at 2:30am.

One of his students will be coming to Berkeley Stats for a masters in the fall.

I'm

so

happy!

This will be great, someone who knows Nicolas and UCLA Stats! She took Stats 100A, 100B and 100C. I only took Stats 100B, 100C, 183 and 19 from him. And to think I didn't even want to take any stats back then.

Fall 2001.

I loved Holroyd's class in probability.

I signed up for another of Holroyd's class, also in probability.

Cybernetics counselor emails me to say that I can not take that class.

I am forced to drop Holroyd's class and enroll in statistics.

My first stats class ever.

And now lookie where I am. Stats everyday! Oh boy...

However, I did take another of Holroyd's class AFTER that stats class. So woohoo!

(and for non-Berkeley peeps, remember my prof who sounded like Austin Powers? That's Holroyd, who happened to advise my office neighbor Richard, after he left UCLA for UBC!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home