Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, July 17, 2006

because i'm a whiner

I am getting really tired of having a broken ankle. I've been stuck pretty much indoors for over a week now, with nothing to do but bear pain, eat, take drugs, and sleep. Now I don't even know if I can go to Seattle. Or when I can skate again. Or when I just even walk regularly again.

I don't even know if my metal screws/plate will have to be taken out in the future, thereby requiring me to endure the aftermath of another surgery. I don't know if my ankle will be almost back to normal in the future, considering the major damage that was done.

And everytime someone comes to visit, I'm really happy, but one bad side effect is that they keep spilling the beans on my skating, alcohol and clubbing! Please! No word of any of this to my mom. Now that I've had this accident, she's even more overprotective than ever... But yeah, please keep on visiting, I DO take regular showers! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home