Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

surrounded by nice people

My parents are constantly worried if I'll survive when they take me back up to Berkeley on Saturday. I said, I can do anything I need to, just a bit slower and lazier, is all.

I've always tried to never ask anyone for help. And then this policy just went out the window when I got hurt. It sure does feel weird to have everything brought to me when I can't even get a cup of water by myself.

But I don't need to worry much, and so my parents shouldn't. What the heck did I ever do to deserve such nice friends beats me, but everyone has been so good to me in doing things for me and offering help.

And now, the professor I wanted to TA for has emailed me to let me know that she and the dept chair are going to try their best to get me research support so I don't have to teach this semester.

I'm being smothered with love, and I don't care if I can't breathe. =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, haven't been on here for a long time. glad you got your cast off. ta ta...wingyun

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home