Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

frances 2.0

i'm getting such nice gifts this year and among them, things that i've been wanting to get myself but didn't really know how:

from margie: she's gonna take me to get a massage at this nice spa in san fran
from kristen: she's gonna take me to an aveda salon for a nice haircut and styling

and jasmine and kristen last night dyed my hair for the first time

so those are some that are for the girly part of me

and for my techie gadgety part, calvin got me speakers/recharger for rilian

so woohooo!

and with the great party yesterday, this is the best birthday i've ever had =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Frances!
I knew I forgot to do something yesterday...

Lien :)

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home