Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, March 13, 2003

Now that I've been running on a regular basis, it actually feels good now, not like as I was dying if I tried to run before. Yeah, if I had time everyday, I'd definitely go running everyday for an hour. It's kind of nice. I go running around Westwood residential areas. And they are such nice houses!! With nice cars! Feel like I need to work harder to make money so I can live nice like that. (Or as some people suggest: marry "rich") Anyways, yeah, hopefully I'll still be enthused with running for the next three years because I really want to finish the L.A. Marathon before I die.

And I feel good! My body feels good, my legs are getting stronger. I don't feel so lumpy bumpy all the time. Hopefully, I'll be losing weight and burning off the ice cream I eat everyday for finals week! =) hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home