Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, April 18, 2003

Do I want to commit to being in the same lab for 8 years or more?
Seems such a long time, yet I have a unique position of having experience many different things in the lab and I'm loyal. I doubt any of the graduate students in the lab have ever had to clean up blood in the biohazard container. Nothing to be proud of, of course. Need to decide whether I should go and experience different people, different surroundings, their idealogy and way of thinking. Also, it's not like it's my choice, if I decide to stay in the lab, hopefully Dr. Nelson would let me.
Once again, it's like exactly four years ago, when I had to choose a college. It's early in my tree of life and each split in the branches causes a whole other sections of the tree to be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home