Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, December 04, 2003

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

This is making me go nuts....do other people have as much trouble with letters as me?? Is it my fault?
If they are late, it's my fault. Schools and programs will think it's my fault for asking late or something, but I asked over two months ago! I've been reminding through email, but now two aren't done and today was the "preferred" deadline. Now I don't want them to rush anything but to take time to write a good one by the strict deadline which is January 26. What should I do? If they didn't know that the strict deadline was Jan 26, then they really didn't care about this Dec 3 deadline. If they knew, then why didn't they respond and say that it'll take them some more time. And if they don't do this one for NSF, then how do I make sure they'll do my graduate school ones? I know NSF won't even take recommendations after the strict deadline, will grad schools be more forgiving? Once I start worrying, it becomes a chain reaction and I'm gonna lose it.

I don't have guts to confront people in person... but I know that I need to do it, it's my future at stake. Man...this sucks... I think I need to grow up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home