Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Hitting a minor down period in life. I'm so not on top of things. Even though I joke about it, I think I may be really suffering from senioritis. I'm happy about grad skool, but since those acceptances are based on my past stuff, I feel like I don't deserve it anymore. I failed my stats midterm!!! Oye..., this looks bad. hehe... I understand everything on the test now after I looked at the answers, but I didn't see it during the test. Maybe that's my usual way of learning. I never have enough time on midterms to see the new stuff. If I ever do well on midterms, it's probably because that test was one of rote learning. I'm such a slow thinker sometimes. Oh wells, more time to think carefully on the final. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home