Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, March 15, 2004

Some pics from UCSF visit:
:: me during a break from interviews, self timer rules! i have no idea what floor i'm on

:: the front of the very very nice new building Genentech Hall

:: the view from inside of hall, lot of construction, but still beautiful

:: the very very nice view from my hotel room, huge windows and balcony, right next to the bay!!! =)

:: one of the two limos that i sat in, proof baby! =)

:: and.. the other limo!!

:: me and denise, the BMI coordinator, she's so organized!

:: part of the building insides, that thing on the right is a really cool sculpture (think bio) that lights up at night!

:: my good ole Biophysics roomie Katie

:: the street corner near my hotel, mission & steuart, go sf!!

:: me again, playing with self timer!

:: my hotel view at night, what an incredible night light!!! for two nights i just stood at my window in the dark while my roomie was sleeping, wondering at the world outside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home