Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Almost deja vu?

April 1999

UCLA - Undeclared : Life Sciences
Berkeley - Undeclared : Engineering
UCSD - Bioengineering


April 2004

UCLA - Statistics
Berkeley - Statistics
UCSD - Bioinformatics (within Dept. of Bioengineering)


Back in 1999, UCLA was on the bottom of my list, it didn't have a bioengineering department. Berkeley and UCSD did have bioengineering and UCSD would have been completely free. However, the visits were crucial to my decision to go to UCLA. Right after I came back from Cal Day, I submitted my SIR for UCLA and never ever regretted it. You can't ever plan things and I had no idea that UCLA would have the perfect major for me. It just felt right to come here and when I was a freshman, I said I'd stay here forever. Five years has been so short and long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home