Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, April 02, 2004

Stuff

* New car is great and huuuuuge!! I've driven it and it's pretty smooth, picks up quickly, getting used to steering, was a bit hard when I first drove it... anyways, 8 seater, shoulder belts for all the seats...
white w/ grey leather, jbl sound system, lots of cool small stuff that comes standard with limited, fun car! but biiiiiig! but no problems in driving it.. i could back out of narrow curvy driveway same as usual... this car can totally beat up all those dinky civics out there =)

* UCSD called me today, I got the San Diego Fellowship... not sure how big a diff it will be since awards never stack up... it just replaces stuff so I still end up with usual amount, but different source, the bioinformatics dept benefits mostly, they don't have to pay me as much since UCSD grad division is paying a huge chunk of it... I guess a little something to stick on resume? ..... so why does UCLA not care?? got fellowships from both ucsd and berkeley now... and their original stipend amounts before fellowships were still better than ucla's offer

* Grades in for winter quarter 2004, unexpectedly got straight A's, which is weird since I never bothered to turn in a lot of hw because of school visiting in March. Oh wells, fun stuff! =)

* School starts again on Monday, yippeeeee! =) Taking Statistics 150 (Data Analysis), Statistics 183 (Statistical Models in Finance), and Biomathematics 208 (Neuromodeling for Mathematicians, this is a graduate course that I'm taking for fuuuun!) Actually, I'm taking all three for fun, since technically I'm done with all classes that I'd ever need to graduate with both majors. whooohooo, I love skool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home