Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, July 23, 2004

I form a lot of assumptions about people.  I am interested in everyone that I meet and so assumptions are an obvious result of reflecting on a person.  I can't even estimate the percentage of the time that I'm right or wrong.  Because it's hard to check without really finding out or asking the person about it.

Usually I think I make pretty informative and correct predictions.  But lately I've been surprised that a lot of things that I had thought of was proven wrong.  Now I'm wondering if the assumptions prevented me from saying or doing certain things.  Thing sure turn out weird. 

Sometimes I don't like being restricted in my own mind.  Why can't I stray?  No... I have to live and think through one perspective only.  Even when I get other points of view and perspectives, it IS still MY perspective, because I received it through me, so I put my own bias on it when it gets transferred to me.  I've always wanted to be somewhat omniscient but I guess that's only for my curiosity's sake, could I be trusted with such information?  Maybe so, maybe not...  though I do know for sure that I wouldn't like it someone out there in the world does have this power.  =) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home