Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Wednesday July 7
- Robert's 23rd birthday, went out to eat at Wokcano, had fun! =) It was very nice to hang out with old friends...

Friday July 9
- SoCalBSI dinner at Saladang Song, pretty restaurant with the best smelling restroom I've ever been in...
- Ice skating at Pasadena Ice Skating Center! Very fun!

Saturday July 10
- Body Worlds exhibit at California Science Center... quite an amazing display of cadavers! I learned so much, fascinating...though I had a hard time trying to make sure that I remembered these bodies that were so cut up and flayed were once real live humans just like you and me...
It really makes you rethink how you treat your body and even on the issue of abortion...they had fetuses displayed at almost every stage of pregnancy, especially sad and poignant was the lady and her exposed 8 month old baby still inside her... =(
Well, quite an educational experience, worth $9.50, there was just so much stuff to see and analyze... Can't really describe it in words...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home