Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I still can't believe I can't go back to UCLA for school anytime soon. Did I actually finish??? Poopies...

This past weekend was actually quite fun:

Friday: SoCalBSI beach partaaay! =) Just as fun as last year... ultimate frisbee, roast hot dogs and smores, sand castles, cool water! It was perfect weather and I was extremely happy.

Saturday: Tennis in the morning with Tammy and then dinner at BJ's with Tammy, Linda, Sussi, Julius, Wilson, Jeff M. and Jeff Y.

Sunday: BBQ and fireworks at aunt's house, hadn't seen my cousins in such a long time. Dang, they grow up fast, I still remember when I held Jeannie as a newborn baby when I was 10 years old, now she's already 13 and pretty tall...
Greece won Euro 2004! 1-0 against the host team Portugal. Incredible and really exciting...

Monday: Outlet shopping at Camarillo, got some GAP jeans and ADIDAS running shoes... whoohoo! I was sick that morning though...woke up with huge headache and totally thought I was gonna vomit. (Food poisoning?) Went back to Westwood to take Calvin back to apt and move some of his stuff back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home