Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, July 26, 2004

I wrote a thank you note to my first favorite professor several weeks ago, after graduation to thank him for inspiring me to love math.  And incredibly he sent me back a note today. 
That really made my day.  And it's nice to know that he's still out there, even though I haven't seen him in a long time (whereas my spies...ahem..I mean, close friends... spot him now and then in Westwood)  =)

I can't believe it's been over four years since I took his PIC 10B class.  I've very much changed since then and so I wonder how he is doing.  I never did go into his pretty blue building even though I lived next to it for two years and had said I would go in one day.  Oh wells, perhaps our paths will cross again sometime.  I guess this is one definite sign that I'm growing up and older: having people that I know from places that I leave. 

So yes, he was one wonderful professor and is still most likely a very nice and funny guy.

* and gosh, he lives very close to my second favorite professor!

1 Comments:

Blogger franiwack said...

Eh... he probably repressed all those memories. He doesn't know who I am anymore! I've kept a very respectable distance all these years. =)

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home