Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, August 20, 2004

A Brief and Not Entirely Accurate Account of Why Connie and Frances Are Major Dorks
(disclaimer: Frances has very short term memory and is making up statements as she imagines them, so if the people sound lame here, it's not their fault, unless they did say lame stuff... but then you can't tell, can you?)
================================================
~ All interns are standing outside of 21 Choices in Pasadena, deciding where to get ice cream...
~ A bus passes by, whose side advertises the new sequel to Resident Evil (Apocalypse)

Connie : Ooooh! Look!! Resident Evil! The second movie is coming out soon!
Frances : Whooohooo! I wanna see that too! The first one was soooo good!
Connie : Yeah, I know! Great movie!
Frances : Remember that ending? Way cool!
Connie : Hey Imran, have you seen Resident Evil?
Imran : No, is it good?
Connie : Very good! You should see it. It's based on a video game! The video game is sooo cool!
Frances : Yeah, and the girl who plays the main character is waaay hot!! Like, really hot! You should see it!
Connie : Yeah, she IS hot!

~ Connie and Frances attempt a way cool high five after this statement, but miss! and only slap each other in an awkward waaaay off way.

Imran (rolls his eyes) : You guys are the biggest dorks. First of all, you are girls, and you are talking about video games. And then you say the female character is hot. And that high five has got to be the lamest one I've ever seen.

(Actually, Imran said all that in his way cool way, which I've forgotten verbatim, but you sorta get the picture... ) :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, my exact words in response to your failed high five was "haha, you had bad docking."

And I wasn't entirely honest. Indeed, girls (or guys) raving about videogames is kinda dorky, but girls commenting about how hot other girls are... well, that will never be lame.

I'm probably going to go see the movies just because of you guys.

Also, I was marginally annoyed by the loss of 10 choices. Why do I have only 21? I thought I was supposed to have 31. Jerks.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home