Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, September 24, 2004

Time goes by really fast. It's Friday again, but that doesn't really mean anything to me nowadays, since all the time I am ever allotted each day goes towards classes, studying, eating, sleeping and hygiene.

My classes are hard, but I like them and I do love statistics. Hopefully the department didn't make a mistake in letting me come here. I'll work hard, I will, but I'm not so sure if my mathematical abilities are even up to par around here. I'm surrounded by math geniuses...

I really am still amazed that I'm even here. Who woulda thought? If you told me what I'd be doing now when I was in high school or even the first three or four years of college, I'd be like "You be smokin crack, why would I ever think about doing that?" Anyways, amazing how people and things can really change your life. Goooo statistics! Whoohooey... hehe.

So, I'll be doing what I do every weekend, study and waste time. But feel free to bug me online anyhow. I like to feel loved every now and then. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home