Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Howdy, what's new in Frances's life? Nothing! Hahahahhaha....

Yes, I still have tons of homework to do. I have to study hard cuz I'm dumb, that's what! Gosh, I never really considered myself a mathy person in high school. I remember when Linda said in high school that she was gonna get a PhD in math and become a professor. I thought that was just something that I'd never do, cuz it seemed so hard. Well, it is hard, but hopefully I will survive and it's cool that Linda is also doing something that she loves, spreading the love of math to all those younguns out there! =)

Previous occupations that I had thought of doing back then:

Pediatric oncologist
Architect
Geneticist
Bioengineer
Graphic Design Artist
Epidemiologist
Pharmacist
Comic Artist
High School Science and Math Teacher
Optometrist

3 Comments:

Blogger abe, GMI fund manager said...

comic artist aye? Show us some of ur work yo :)

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...never thought about being a criminalist, eh?

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I was really ambitious back in high school...I do recall wanting PhD in math...what the heck happened...dang it got really difficult...i got lazy...BA in math was stressful enough for me...can't handle higher math...

-linda

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home