Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year!

Wow, 2005! Can't believe how fast it's a new year already. So many things that I've never done, old on the outside, young on the inside.

2004 has really been one of the best years I've ever had.

* graduate skool visits
* graduation in June : cybernetics, applied math
* working for a company in the summer
* moving to Berkeley and starting first semester of grad skool
* getting to know some people better ;o)
* getting my teeth aaaall better =D
and a whole lotta other stuff that I can't remember at the moment or shouldn't write down here
===============================================
The sucky thing is... I can technically do anything I want when I'm living at Berkeley, but I don't since I study pretty much 24/7. When I'm home during breaks, I have all this free time but I can't do a thing, I feel like a junior high schooler. I swear I'm like a decade behind everyone else socially. Anyways...it's okay, I'm used to it. Perhaps I didn't realize that maybe I wouldn't even be going to graduate school if I had had as much independence before as other people did. A forced nerd, if you will... I have noticed that I tend to blog about school while other people tend to blog about drinking and clubbing. Am I supposed to believe that puking after drinking all the time is cool? And what about wearing hoochie clothes and heavy makeup to impress guys who only care about what's downstairs and not upstairs? Crap, I better have that PhD by the time high skool reunion comes along...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home