Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, January 07, 2005

I stole the below from someone else's blog. He has one of the most well written and interesting blogs I've ever read and it's too bad that he doesn't update more often. He has no idea I read his blog anyhow...
==================================

I don't know if it's a difference in culture, but it appears to me that people in the states tend to focus a WHOLE lot more on how much their annual income is. In my humble opinion, I think at our stage in life it's important to have enough time and psychological leisure outside of work to be able to enjoy life, and that making enough money to sustain such a lifestyle is more than sufficient. I know it's cliche and all, but honestly, if we make enough money where we can eat whatever we feel like eating, that's enough. I think having more money gives you more options as to what you can do for leisure, but if you lose the time and energy to enjoy these leisures, you lose your ends, and left with an empty means.


We'll all make money in the end. Let's not rush to die.

==================================

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, we live in the U.S. That's why our parents immigrated over here! Having enough $$$ is not good enough but that is how our standard of living here. So suck it up and wear those fav old jeans proudly!!!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home