Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, April 22, 2005

I'm about to get started on a really huge interesting cancer research project. I'm just in awe at how lucky I am to be able to be here in Berkeley and work on such important things...very very lucky, my advisor is the best!

Anyways, this has been making me really tired lately... I spend so much time reading papers and trying to understand the technology, no time to do homework and just relaxing a bit...
In addition, to make my day today even more great, there's lightning and heavy rain!!!

Oh dang, between that last sentence and this one, the rain dramatically increased! How am I supposed to get home? =( I could live in my office, like I've been doing lately. But no worries, life is still great in general. I'm surrounded by smart, interesting and friendly peeps all the time!

I registered for classes for fall:

Stat 241A : Machine Learning
MCB 140 : General Genetics
Greek 1 : Beginner's course in Greek

and I'll be TAing, hopefully upper division stats, and I'll be continuing research. Oh boy, my schedule ain't looking so good. We'll see.

1 Comments:

Blogger abe, GMI fund manager said...

props x2

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home