Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, May 13, 2005

It's amazing how healthy I'm getting during finals weeks:

* I get plenty of sleep, I get at least 8 hours everyday at reasonable times, usually 11pm-8am.

* I get plenty of exercise, I run over 2.5 miles 4-5 days a week, yesterday I did 2.75 miles in 30 minutes and hoping to increase it to 3 miles.

* I get plenty of nutrition, since I don't have time to cook, I eat at the dorms everyday, but I eat healthy, plenty of vegetables, steamed brown rice, grilled chicken breasts, fish and lots of milk!! =)

So yay! This is all done to save my mental health and I feel great, besides the fact that I can't do my theoretical stats final at all. And b/c it is finals week, of course I load up on ice cream and dark chocolate, but that's my only bad thing. =)

And speaking of theoretical stats final, my TA was nice to give me a hint that one of the problems was in the textbook... but where?? Me being a very patient and persistent person started flipping through it from page one since the question was so hard that I couldn't even narrow down which section or chapter it might have come from. Anyways, woila! I found it! And I didn't have to flip through the entire book, now my big problem is trying to understand it!! How sad is that? I can't even understand the answer, how the heck am I supposed to do the other 3 problems on the final? Just lovely! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home