Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Yeah, it's weird, there are times when I feel like I'm worthy of things and then, there are times when I feel like the ugliest, dumpiest and dumbest person in the world. Too bad I can't bottle up some of the good times for use for the bad times. =)

So now I've put myself in a semi-bad dilemma, wondering if hoping for something that'll probably never happen and shouldn't is preventing me from opportunities here in Berkeley. Sigh... as Tammy says, I'm getting old and I should probably act like an adult, though I'm not, partially through my fault and somewhat not my fault (as some of you close friends well know)... Who says I have to be like everyone else when I turn 24? Just because I've never dated before doesn't mean I'm weird! Actually, yeah, it probably does! =) Oh wells! I'll just be alone for the rest of my life, no biggie.

1 Comments:

Blogger abe, GMI fund manager said...

what situation?

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home