Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I don't think I'm worth anyone's time thinking about, so why am I afraid of gossip behind my back? I've been trying to keep certain things outside of the department as to not hurt anyone, but now it's slowly spreading, and I can't ever guarantee whether that person is leaky or not. Hopefully not, but still... some issues in my life are significant to me, but I guess it shouldn't really be that important; so I feel awkward when I want to talk about it, but it shouldn't be a big deal! Oh gosh, now I gots people thinking weird things!

Anyhoo, nerdy skool girl talking here, trying to resolve some trivial issues in life. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger abe, GMI fund manager said...

You blog, we read. I'd say that's pretty significant, don't you?

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home