Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Total miles run on treadmill across the street in the dorms: 90.07 miles

Number of calories expended per mile: 125 calories

Total number of calories expended since I started on treadmill: 11258.75 calories

Number of calories per pound of fat: 3500 calories

==> 90 miles on treadmill is equivalent to 3 pounds of fat lost

+ some nicely toned legs
+ better oxygen capacity in lungs
+ more endurance
+ happier moods
+ better fitting clothes
+ faster thinking
+ better heart
+ so much more! =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job, buddy.

hey, i totally need your help with some statistical stuff. would you please email me your number so I can call you? (you can find me off of my xanga).

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

1:42 PM  
Blogger ln said...

good job!! i am so inspired to run.. except that i'm too lazy to go to the gym [ack.. so sad.. so sad]

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home