Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Being trapped indoors for a week or more is starting to make me go crazy!!!

I don't know what to do with myself. I want to go home and just take a break from work so badly!

Feeling discouraged, I guess I'm getting a real taste of research is like. Nothing ever goes right! I've scrapped so many methods this summer. I feel both lazy and productive at the same time, does anyone understand me? It seems like nothing substantial has come out of 2.5 months of working and I start to question myself of whether I worked as hard as I should. =(

Is okay for me to just feel brain dead at times? Do I have to be the little engine that could constantly? I have no idea... If I try to stop worrying, then I worry about my lack of worrying! I still haven't figured out if I'm worthy enough to be here. I feel that anyone can do the simple stuff I'm doing nowadays or else that I can't even think of obvious things to do when I should know better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your entry sounds a bit familiar to me. hmm...but don't worry, it'll only get better...i'm trying to tell myself that as well.
-wingyun

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home