Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, September 12, 2005

I've seriously got to grow up. I doubt my close friends want to hear me whine about the same pathetic inane topic that I keep insisting on talking about. If you are one of the patient peeps who console me, then you know what it is... So I'm going to do my growing up in grad skool, is that possible? Am I being forced into it? I hope so... though when my exroomie asked me what age I wanted to be again, I immediately said "7".

Now that's a good age: I didn't have any worries; I was queen of punchball; I had the freedom and audacity to chase around the little boys that I crushed on; wooden pencils, crayons and markers made me deliriously happy; and I was a darn cute girlie at 7! =) What sucks is that I never have the foresight of appreciating my current age until it becomes a past age.

At any rate, I have got a lot of learning left to do and I'm not talking about skool. Stupid things keep holding me back. Bippity! Welcome to the real world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home