Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Saturday, November 05, 2005


F: see all the pics?
F: i get comments immediately, cuz i hooked it up to my gmail
T: yes i did. you have slimmed down and had gotten quite toned. good job!
F: eh?
F: i diddn't know that
T: i guess it's harder to notice it yourself. but from someone who hadn't seen you in a while, there's a difference
F: aww
F: thanks tam tams


Tammy's been with me through my fat and dorky years; now she's not here to see me still be dorky. =(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, franiwack. you cannot say that you were ever fat. please.

6:18 PM  
Blogger franiwack said...

hey hey wingyun, i was a bit overweight, you just don't remember, i was over 180 pounds at one point =) size 14 wouldn't fit!!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home