Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Sunday, November 20, 2005

I'm an enzyme

Thanks to Allan and me, my roomie is now in a pretty serious relationship with his roomie. Of course, we didn't do any matchmaking but only sped up what would probably have been inevitable but slow, due to some pretty high schoolish moves on the part of my roomie and perhaps his roomie too. Anyways, apparently you can hook up with someone you meet in the elevator going up three floors. So now whenever I need to know where my roomie is, I'll just IM Allan and ask if he's seen her in the morning, hehe...

3 Comments:

Blogger Transcience said...

It's a lot easier if the elevator gets stuck, though...

1:36 AM  
Blogger abe, GMI fund manager said...

I got next!

1:04 PM  
Blogger franiwack said...

yeah, i know, name the date abe, i'll bring her to the church in time =)

tams: apparently, that's a reaction that requires too high of an activation energy...

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home