Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Uh, are you M***, T**, J****, C******* or N******??

(names *'ed cuz Dave said so!)
Sad to say, even though I'm Asian, I had the most difficulty remembering the names of my Asian students in my sections. I've finally got them down but still, it's a bit weird to not identify them as easily as my white and Hispanic students. There are about four or five cute Asian guys in my sections that I knew the names of collectively but not individually. I couldn't even distinguish them based on academic performance as they all talk in class and do well on quizzes. And I swear there are two Asian girls that look exactly alike! But I'm good now, I know the names of every single one of my students, and they make me happy (most of them).

2 Comments:

Blogger Transcience said...

That's right. When you're talking publically about wanting to bone your students, never name names.

12:33 PM  
Blogger franiwack said...

dude, i never said anything about wanting to bone my kiddies, my only role is to inspire them to love statistics!

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home