Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Back to square one...

I never bothered to seriously figure out who sent me those flowers two weeks ago since I felt that most signs pointed to __________. However I'm now believing him when he keeps adamantly denying he had anything to do with the flowers. This is becoming a bit scary now; someone out there sent me flowers and still hasn't come forward to accept responsibility... So why did that person do it in the first place? To freak me out?? And I can't imagine who could write such a thing that was on the card... I can't even begin to see myself as what that person suggested.

So I figure whoever sent those flowers probably reads this blog? Or not... Maybe I should just forget about them, if the sender doesn't even want me to know. I'm surprised that everyone else in the department seemed to take much more of an interest than I did. I still can't believe anyone would waste that kind of money and time on me... hopefully not a disturbed person... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home