Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Sunday, December 25, 2005

I went to the Arcadia mall for the first time since March when Tammy and I got holes. One bad (or good?) thing about the Arcadia mall is that you're always bound to bump into someone you know there. And that's usually someone that you haven't seen since high school (can it be 7 years already??) Now I have other people to worry about, namely, my former students. Recall when Linda blogged about the time she was eating a lot at Hometown Buffet while unknowingly, her student was in the next table?

Anyways, what the heck am I even typing? You were expecting that I'd start talking about someone I bumped into yesterday right? Well, I didn't, so I'm not sure why I started talking about that except that's how I always feel when going to the Arcadia mall. Man, all these Asian kiddies with their gabby friends and limitless credit cards.

Okay, off topic once more. I walked into a store there and found a nice jacket very cheap. Then I go home to find out that store caters to teens. I shoulda known, but in any case, hopefully you can't tell. Am I getting to old to shop in teen stores? Or does it even matter as long as it's sensible and tasteful? And since I never got into the whole teen clothes craze when I actually was a teen, does that give me any license now to start dressing like one? =) Hoochieville here I come! (Okay, just kidding, get rid of that awful image from your mind now...)

And obviously I couldn't really enjoy the fact I have a new jacket when it's 80-some degrees outside yesterday. Back to Berkeley it goes!

What colors should I wear anyhow? I've been buying blue for years cuz that's my favorite color and there has just been an excess of days where I'm dressed in blue head to toe. Not a pretty sight, I tells ya. And then I got into a pink phase/craze. Pink pink pink! As if it'd make me more feminine somehow, heh... I doubt orange will do it for me though and wearing black on the days I taught section was a huge mistake. Bleh, well, it's almost a new year and I welcome all nice/nasty comments on changing myself for the better/worse. I'm gonna make Cathy and other such peeps my personal trainers so I can be all happy peppy healthy and whatnot next year. Heck yeah!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I had not read this entry when I made my random "pretty in pink/powder blue" comments yesterday. Weeird... Get out of my head, Francesca!

7:50 AM  
Blogger franiwack said...

yesh, coinwinkydink...
oye, you gonna keep calling me francesca?? you know i keep telling you it reminds me of ed, only he calls me that!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home