Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, January 20, 2006

please don't mind all the imsspellings

i'm so absentminded. i left all my stuff in my office today cuz i didn't want to cary so much stuff to go grocery shopping, but leaving lucy, that was fine, cuz i had darcy, i still missed her touhg, but now, i realized that i left my glasses there too, and sinc ei had just taken out my contacts, i can't see anyting, cuz putting on contacts to type this is a big hassle, and so i'm typing this blind, yep, see how bad my typing skills are? see all those extra strokes i'd need for back space all the time? ohw ells and people think i tpe fast, fast don't mean quliaty dude,

at any rate, i gotta do work! been blahing for the past two nites, need to focus focus focus, advisor told me to tdoay to have moere sefl confidence, how can i be confident of an answer that i know is worng?? rethinking everyting about my life, yep i hit one of those stages, probably cuz of hormones? who knows?

on another topic, i find it hard to udnerstand some people, should i even bother? i might be getting it all wrong all the time and i wouldnt' even know, so just be myself and see whatever happens? the bad thing, how flexible are we to sepcifi people? do most people change al that much with regards to certain people? i find myself having to be a certain me around certain people and maybe it works for them... i do it cuz i sends that that person would expect a certain me and i give it to them, but most likely that aren't even thinking that, who the hell becomes soemone different for other people? well, plenty of people, but it's so bad, i feel like i'm covering a greater net of people if i adjust each time and maybe it's okay? maybe it's not? i like everyone and it's not like i wan t to only have a certain subset ofpeoopoe to associate, anyways, i'll keep thinking or not... it's not like anything bad, i'm grateful for eveyrone i meet , yeah i know some exceptions but generaly eeryone is cool, and sometimes people feel more for you than you feel for them, and most of the time youcan feel like and sometimes you just have no clue and thus whatever you put out there is just not cutting it and that'd be my faultu in the first place for being like this....

so wedding season eh? i've already declined one invite and sent a nice gift, the next wedding i'm hoping that takes place i will defintiely be going to, that should be great, the groom is such a nice guy for my friend, defintely good stuff there, wooohooo, happy happy

currently playing : senza fine - monica mancini (one of my favorite songs even though i have no idea what seh's saying...)

and that is the end of my mindlessly typiong blind, hopefully when i get my glases bak, i'm not tooashamed of all the misspellign since i am anal about it and will impol8tely correct people when they misspell =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home