Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Coming down the stairs from the Terrace today, I noticed a girl sitting on the curb and what seemed to be her butt crack. So I kept checking her out, yep, I did. But on closer examination, it was not what I thought. It was a tattoo of a Chinese character very low on her back. Who can read Chinese? I can't do it very well, but for sure I knew what her tattoo meant.





Yep, she has my last name stamped on her butt. Sigh... some form of branding? Does this mean I get a piece of her now? =P

2 Comments:

Blogger abe, GMI fund manager said...

At least ur last name isn't another word for penis in english.

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It means hot, as in hot water or bath. Oh man. Was she non-asian?
-Vince

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home