Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, February 03, 2006

Tea in the mail! Thanks a bunch of bags Abe!
I just tried the Yamamotoyama one, not bad... =)
You were right, the tea is right on time for some sore throat healing still...

I'm alive! and in need of some ice cream!

[and the song playing reminds of Tammy (good luck on your tests), and Tammy-knows-who-else...]

I was going to have this song The Roots - You Got Me be next; however it's very slow, so if you gots time, get it yourself. =) Great song, I was listening to the better version with Erykah Badu as I walked around campus last Sunday.

2 Comments:

Blogger franiwack said...

tam tams, it's one of my favorites!! it's very high on my itunes lists on darcy and lucy =)

4:58 PM  
Blogger abe, GMI fund manager said...

excellent, glad to help.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home