Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Fitness:
It's like a drug, man. And you need it. Studies show there is a significant DECREASE in self-esteem when people stop exercising. Doing cardiovascular activities or strengthening combined with stretching produce equal INCREASES in self-esteem. And best of all, it's legal.

(I've been on withdrawal; my body has been through too much: cold, neck injury and now abdomen pain; it's sabatoging my efforts to do anything with a clear mind and hopefully I won't die when I start working out again.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah, you can't give up. Look at Madonna..she's hitting 50 and can still strut on stage with a leotard.

7:09 AM  
Blogger franiwack said...

she be ultra-rich with great health coverage and personal trainers and private chefs and exclusive spa treatments and top-notch plastic surgeons

yep... what do i got? i gots me a jumprope that's out of batteries...

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home