Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

This is the "My bro is the coolest" blog entry.

(in no particular order)
* He got promoted to a new job! He gonna manage 7 computer tech assistants for UCLA Humanities.
* He did my taxes for me in one night! Woo, I gots money coming back!
* He takes care of all my computers and software needs and even my friends'.
* He buys stuff for me and ships stuff to me asap.
* He sends me movies and songs that I like.
* He always finds the best deals on things I need to purchase. Thanks to him, I got Lucy, Caspian, and Aravis at a really good price.
* He puts up with my stupidity about cars.

That's all I can think of for now at almost 1 am in the morning, but I'm sure there's more.
It's weird to me that my younger bro is older than some of the grad students I hang out with. I had always felt like his class of 2000/2004 were young kiddies, but in grad skool, I have no idea how old or young most of the people I see on a daily basis are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home