Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Since I murdered my blowdryer the other day, I needed to get up early today to go buy a new one.
I went to bed at 12pm and woke up at 11am. Why is my body sabatoging me in starting a proper full day?

Anyways, badminton today at 1pm, I'll go get one after that or something. Bowling last night and even some fake DDR. No point in practicing to be good at DDR when you can have fun jumping like crazy when Dave picks medium level and the mad onslaught of arrows ensues. I also was the worst in bowling! Woohoo, though I did get two strikes at some point. There was a time when Allan went first, got a strike; Brad went second, got a strike, I went third, got a strike; and then it was Dave's turn. You expected another strike? Nope, though Dave got really good after he figured out that he should keep his eyes on the pins, instead of somewhere else? Guys were all pretty good, though not as good as this little kid in the next lane who was turning in strikes like he was on TV. His dad was just sitting there watching his youngun roll strike after strike. What's this kid gonna grow up to be? Probably not a statistician...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home