Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm not safe

I'm so utterly scared right now. Thanks to this much too vivid dream (actually nightmare...) that I just luckily woke up from.

Now thank goodness I am remembering less and less while I'm gaining consciousness but I can still feel the impact. Anyways, the short of it, someone recognized me from pictures online and when I walked out of a supermarket (?), he attacked me from behind. I only survived when the friend I was with fought him off after he came out of the store too.

Feeling so vulnerable. Five years of planning to take some sort of self defense classes at UCLA, and I never got around to it. Maybe this is a sign that I should do something about that now in Berkeley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home