Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Frances is an expensive date

Today I had a great time in SF for the pride parade. We see the usual: naked guys, S&M, breasts, whips, leather, etc. Got free samples of lube and condoms. Surprisingly I saw no penises. Very crowded, lot of excitement. See the pics.

Anyways, to get to my point. I was at Chevy's restroom in SF when I overheard this girl talking.

"I get drunk on two margaritas. I'm a cheap date."

Well, I fortunately or unfortunately found out today that I'm going to be an extremely expensive date. Watch out guys!

* one Jello shot
* one watermelon Smirnoff
* TWO Jose Cuervo tequila shots
* TWO strawberry margaritas

(So they told me that there's a shot of tequila in each margarita too... so that's four tequila shots in a row today, heebie jeebies.)

===> not much of a reaction... darn, eh? =)
Frances doesn't get drunk.
Frances doesn't get dizzy.
Frances doesn't get red in the face.
Frances can still walk in straight line.
She got somewhat heavy in the head a bit, but if she didn't, then that'd be of more concern.


----------------
To update my fast descent into alcoholism:

* champagne + mango juice (2)
* pina colada (1.5)
* margarita
* riesling
* chocolate liquor + irish cream
* fuzzy navel
* white russian
* rum and coke
* jello shot
* watermelon smirnoff
* tequila shots (2)
* strawberry margaritas (2)


Anyways, please don't think I'm going crazy. I guess I finally gradually decided to start trying things and seeing if I'm okay with them before I denounced them entirely. So I'm only drinking in a social setting and not enough to get drunk by (which has now become apparent to be a LARGE amount of alcohol).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha-- wow, that's some delicious drinks you listed there!

Too bad the same doesn't happen for me-- I'm SUCH a lightweight. I guess that would make me a cheap date, as well, eh? ;-)

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home